Clinical Operations Manager, Vascular Surgery
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Surgical Services, the Administrative Director of Vascular Surgical Services and the Chief of the Division, the Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for jointly overseeing the day to day clinical aspects of the Steward Medical Group Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
-Ensuring high quality patient experience.
-Management and supervision of clinic staff
-Creating an efficient, caring and productive environment for patient care through staff development, operational process improvement, and onsite management.
-Ensuring clinic runs smoothly, patients’ needs are addressed in clinic, wound care, handling incoming clinical related calls, assisting with venous closure procedures, handling clinical emergencies that may arise, managing VSGNE database and data entry
-Supporting Surgeons, Advanced Practitioners and support staff in addressing clinical problems or issues.
-Managing and developing relationship with key constituencies including internal and external partners to improve operations and develop business.
-Participating in regular review of services to ensure compliance with hospital based regulatory requirements (i.e. DPH, Joint Commission).
- Registered Nurse in the state of Massachusetts
- Three to five years’ experience as in patient surgical nurse, vascular surgery preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written and management skills required.
- Working knowledge of office operations, medical billing operations and systems required.
- Management skills required.
- Experience with Meditech and Athena required
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, Internet.
- Capacities to analyze, think creatively, weigh alternatives and act decisively.
- Ability to use critical thinking and triage patients as needed
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 14125