CNA - Utah Market Float Pool - PRN Premium Pay
Location: Steward West Shared Services
Posted Date: 9/16/2022
Offering Premium Pay, Mileage Reimbursement, and more!
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in clean environment
- Works under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to provide the care needed.
- May also work as a telemetry monitor tech.
- Current CNA license in Utah
- One year of hospital CNA and/or Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran