Contract Administrator - Hosp Admin, Days
Responsible for coordinating and administering both new and renewing hospital contracts. Provides weekly status reporting and supports regulatory body contracting requirements. Compiles and reports hospital statistics. Develops and prepares reports to support responsibilities of hospital. Completes other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Management or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a business industry; healthcare environment preferred.
- Understands the legal requirements of a contract and ensures all contracts comply with this standard.
- Proficient in computer usage; especially Microsoft software products. Experience with Lawson is a plus.
- Working knowledge of business law; particularly pertaining to contracts.
- Attention to detail and ability to apply appropriate rules of grammar.
- Uses appropriate tools to self-check work; finds and corrects errors.