CT Tech, # 2542, Radiology, FT Weekend Nights
The CT/Rad Technologist performs a wide variety of CT/CTA /Radiology procedures which require use of independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity.
- Assumes responsibility for quality of work in designated areas and provides quality care to the patient.
- Assures efficiency and effectiveness of patient care services.
- Provides superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers and patients as referenced in the Service Excellence Standards.
- Must have and maintain BLS certification or obtain certification within three (3) months of hire date.
- Must be registered by the ARRT and licensed by the state in both Radiology and CT.
- Must also maintain required CEU hours to maintain state licensure and national registration.
Please contact Tiffany Parker, Senior Healthcare Recruiter at 615-371-4457 or Tiffany.Parker@steward.org to learn more about this positon or other opportunities within Steward Health.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 2542