CT Tech, Cat Scan Tech - Part Time
Responsible to Trumbull Regional Medical Center for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to the Medical Imaging Department for the performance of CT procedures while providing quality patient care. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Applies knowledge of CT while accurately performing an exam.
- Provides quality patient care.
- Performs procedures in an organized and efficient manner.
- Operates equipment safely.
- Participates in the education of Student Radiologic Technologists.
- Participates in radiology performance improvement programs.
- Processes information in the appropriate areas.
- Instructs patient prior to all exams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Completion of a college or technical training program in Radiologic Technology. After orientation, up to 3 month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
Current license as Radiologic Technologist by Ohio Department of Health required. Certification in Radiologic Technology by ARRT required.