Diet Technician - Part Time
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you'll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women's Health, Men's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
This position is accountable for developing, directing and supervising, cafeteria tray line and catering functions to assure timely and effective food distribution of services in accordance with expectations of the organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Food Handlers permit for Salt Lake County required.
- Must have knowledge of safe food preparation and handling techniques and work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous food service experience in a restaurant and/or cafeteria setting is highly preferred.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.