Manages the personnel and activity of a critical nursing unit or units ( ICU, Wound Care, Respiratory Therapy and Hemodialysis).
Manages and directs operations of the Intensive Care Unit. Develops and implements policies to ensure that ICU operates within budget and complies with established performance standards. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. Typically requires BSN degree or equivalent and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
Years of Related Experience
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Critical Care Nursing Certification (CCRN)
- Education 4: Bachelor's Degree
- Current/Active Florida Registered Nurse License (RN) OR Approved Multi-State License