Dishwasher - Full Time - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women's Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- Must be willing to work Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Must be team oriented
- Provide positive representation of Jordan Valley Medical Center.
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Communicate any problem or issue that requires management assistance.
- Primary responsibilities will be dishwashing and serving.
- Current Utah Food Handlers Permit or ServSafe Certification required or must be obtained before starting position.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Previous food service experience and or cashier experience preferred.