Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: The Documentation Specialist develops documentation and programs to ensure appropriate training for all Reimbursement Services staff. Documentation will include processing manuals and department policies and procedures. This position will be responsible for documentation and training materials for all product lines and for all areas within Reimbursement Services
- Create, maintain and post training documentation, inclusive of partnering with Training department for course assignment on eLearning platform. Track and report staff results for completion of training
- Review and evaluate policies and procedures, update and create as necessary
- Review and evaluate desktop protocols, update and create as necessary
- Serve as a subject matter expert for training materials, documentation and reporting on department processes
- Provide review and feedback for provider manuals
- Research and implement, as necessary, all regulatory agencies for updates which affect claims processing. Ensure updates and communicated to management staff and documentation is updated as appropriate
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- 2 years claims processing
- Previous experience in training and/or education is preferred
- Claims processing
- Verbal and written communication skills, training or technical writing ability
- Project management
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17885