Emergency Services Director
Provides leadership and management of outcomes organizationally and for area of responsibility. Coordinates collaborative interdisciplinary strategies for DNV preparation and processes for ongoing compliance to regulatory standards. Develops departmental capital and operating budgets Provides safe practices for patients in all aspects of patient care activities. Maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. .
- BSN are related bachelor’s degree preferred for ED
- Current Arkansas or Compact State RN licensure
- A minimum of three years clinical and two years management experience preferred.
- Current BLS upon hire
- The following certification are required within 3 months of employment:
- ACLS and PALS
- TNCC and ENPC
- NIMS Training
- ESI Triage
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled