Human Resources Coordinator
Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: The Human Resources Coordinator supports the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Department with a wide range of administrative tasks, data entry and other administrative support. This position assists with monitoring and maintaining employee files electronically and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). The Human Resource Coordinator will assist and coordinate various projects, meetings, and assignments.
- Provide first class service to all candidates, new hires, and internal employees
- Coordinate and complete employee paperwork, required verifications, filing and organizing employee paperwork
- Accuracy in data entry in HRIS, reports and record keeping
- Support department initiatives and provide creative solutions to improve efficiencies within the department
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Maintain employee files, licensures and other personnel documentation with accuracy
- Manage the employee engagement, referral and other programs
- Work effectively with team to anticipate needs of department and implement process improvements
- Coordinate employee orientation, staff trainings, recruitment events, interviews, and other HR events
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
- College education in Human Resources or Healthcare Management preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least one year of experience in recruitment, human resources, or onboarding preferred
- One year of clerical, data entry or administrative work required
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- High sense of confidentiality, ethics and objectivity
- Ability to interpret Human Resources Policies & Practice
- Human relations skills, conflict management, interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal)
- Human Resources experience in a health or insurance field preferred
- LAWSON HRIS application experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16098