Junior Business Analyst
Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: The Business Analyst is responsible for the system and data integrity of the CareRadius application.
- Prioritize, troubleshoot and correct user reported issues. Directly communicates with the user(s) who are experiencing issues to keep the user informed, educate the user when needed and ensure the issue is resolved. Documents detail and progress toward resolution in the ticketing system.
- Participate in system testing to validate workflow and processes for system outages, planned and unexpected as well as system upgrades.
- Perform unit testing of new user requests prior to requesting end user acceptance
- Develop solutions to improve workflow efficiency to maximize processes completed by the application rather than human intervention.
- Work cooperatively, positively and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team, providing service excellence to colleagues and customers.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document/product analysis, requirements, and business process descriptions via workshops, questionnaires, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirement specifications
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Create surveys, care plans, and note templates in the collaborative care suite
- Other related duties according to business needs.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Sciences strongly preferred
Years of Experience:
- Experience working in IS Department of an ACO or Health Plan preferred
- Experience with CareRadius or other Care Management applications helpful
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations and guidelines
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11345