Lab Assistant PRN - Davis Hospital
-$15/Hr min wage, pay is based on experience
-Generous pay differential for PRN
-Flexible day and night shifts available
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of patients
- Help in laboratory specimen processing, registration, and ordering tests, and transportation.
- Will input data into lab computer systems.
- Will interact professionally with patients, clients and co-workers.
- Will assist in answering phones, relaying important messages to laboratory personnel, and other duties as assigned.
- Previous work experience in phlebotomy, and/or specimen processing required.
- Professional handling of electronic medical records and other computer skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to multi-task
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Ability to provide excellent patient care and customer service.
- High school diploma/GED required.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.