Maintenance Specialist (Hope)
Serve as 1st response, coordinating activities of Engineering, engaged in maintenance of the Facility. Planning, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, evaluating, and repairing facility maintenance needs in the Facility. Ensure all areas are fully operational regarding lighting, HVAC, plumbing, safety, bed function, television, nurse call, cleanliness and overall appearance. Works with staff to ensure satisfaction in areas of quality, service and problem resolution. Initiate requisitions for maintenance supplies and repair parts used or needed for repairs. Follows all applicable regulatory agency policies, guidelines, and codes. Performs all work in accordance with established safety policies and procedures. May operate a computer, telephone, television and maintenance tools and equipment. All other duties required or assigned by management
- High school graduate/GED.
- Two (2) years vocational school and/or similar trade
- NIMS training within (6) months.
- State of Arkansas High Pressure Boiler Operator License preferred (will be required within (6) months)
- Prefer previous maintenance experience in a Health Care or Hotel/Motel
- Environmental and/or electrical, plumbing or HVAC experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled