- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
1. Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
Community Benefits and Programs:
- Facilitates the periodic community needs assessment process. The process includes data collection and analysis, conducting focus groups and engaging internal and external partners in the process, to determine priority needs, communities of focus, and the required reporting process
- Coordinates and facilitates an integrated community partnerships strategy with new and existing partners; works with others to ensure the community partnerships strategy is comprehensive and meets the needs of the hospital and the community
- Maintains relationships with community stakeholders to advance opportunities; identifies and engages prospective community partners for the purpose of exploring opportunities to forge alliances, decrease duplication of services, and address community health issues
- Serves as a liaison with community coalitions, task forces, public health providers, and community-based organizations that share the Steward community benefits’ mission and priorities, coordinates opportunities for leadership and staff to represent the hospital on community related boards, coalitions, and collaboratives
- Engages in professional development activities to ensure continuous knowledge improvement regarding healthcare trends, issues, and operations in the context of hospital and community health requirements.
- Implements Steward’s social corporate responsibility strategy by aligning the demands of community and corporate stakeholders
- Identifies and supports marketing programs and helps execute strategies that support hospital and community partnership goals while coordinating and promoting the appropriate service line collaboration.
- Manage, track, and monitor CB budget by forecasting spend and allocating appropriately across community service areas, community partners, sponsorships, donations, printing and all other costs and synching to marketing budget where applicable
- Schedule and execute on all community event coordination and support, including marketing events and information sessions. This includes the maintenance of an event toolkit, calendar, development of community benefits plan, and all tracking and reporting of event experience and outcomes
Marketing Support Initiatives:
- Maintain real-time media list contacts and database management for distribution of information including press releases, media alerts, ads, and healthcare articles
- Physician list management for service line promotion and mailings
- Maintenance of online shared drives, marketing and community benefit content, photo library, media clippings
- Manage the production and inventory of physician profiles, service line brochures, patient education materials, flyers for special events and information sessions, posters and signs for the hospital and off site locations.
- Manage continuous collateral fulfillment at the and off site locations
- Provide creative services, production and distribution of bi-weekly employee, “Here and Now.” (under supervision of Director of Marketing)
- Provide creative services for the medical center’s community outreach screenings and events
- Manage the hospital’s DIGITIAL SIGNAGE/TV
- Coordinate marketing collateral and giveaways for physician, community outreach, patients, and special requests such as Board of Directors, Joint Commission and other regulatory agencies
- Manage outside vendor relationships to coordinate best price options and production of materials
- Monitor website email daily and follow-up or distribute to the appropriate department heads including the President’s Office, Patient Advocate, Quality/Risk, etc.
- Upload and maintain all events, classes, and information sessions according to schedule
- Provides marketing support for coordination and communication of marketing events, information sessions, and support groups including the coordination of hospital resources and partners to participate where appropriate
- Ensures all resources and content to promote medical service lines are appropriate for the audience
- Adheres to hospital brand guidelines on all content, signage, material
- Summarizes event success, opportunities for improvement, costs, and recommendations to business partners and stakeholders for future event planning
- Monitor SEMC inbox daily and route to the appropriate department heads including the President’s Office, Patient Advocate, Quality/Risk, Human Resources, Patient Billing, Medical Records, Finance, Director of Marketing etc. as needed. Focus on any media inquiries or marketing communication urgencies
- Manage Accounts Payable process (request/tracking/management) for all invoices, check/vendor requests
- Proactively forecast, manage, monitor budget and monthly expenses/variance reports, with explanations and adjustments to finance as needed to stay within budget allocation guidelines
- Assist Marketing Director with budget development submission and tracking throughout the budget year
- Manage office requests for supplies; facility and IT needs and service line departments for content needs.
- Promotional items inventory management and ordering
- Maintenance of marketing/service line content in waiting rooms and other key areas of hospital
- orms other duties as assigned