Manager, Operating Room
• Responsible for department's operational excellence: assures department delivers quality services in accordance with the medical center mission, and with applicable policies procedures and professional standards.
• Manages human resources to assure quality services and promote positive employee relations.
• Effectively communicates department, organization and industry information to staff.
• Participates in fiscal management of department: assures proper utilization of organization's financial resources.
• Supports and exemplifies the hospital's established Mission, Vision and Values.
• All staff assigned to Operating Room i.e. RN's, Surgical Techs, Service Technicians, Anesthesia Technicians.
Education and Experience:
• BSN preferred
• 5 years Operating Room
Certification and Licenses Required:
• Registered Nurse
• CNOR Preferred