Monitor Tech Per Diem Nights (m373)
Examines heartbeat patterns on electrocardiograph monitors. Makes note of irregular rhythms and monitors changes in heartbeat. Ensures that monitors are functioning properly. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Requires Basic Dysrhythmia Certification, and BLS. May require an associates degree or its equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.