Nurse Asst Cert CNA
Here's what's in it for you:
- 12 hour Day and Night shifts available.
- Competitive salary for the Florida market.
- Excellent differentials along with opportunities to achieve higher education!
- Outstanding culture with excellent employee satisfaction scores.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO/holiday pay and a retirement plan.
Assists residents with activities of daily living in accordance with our established policies and procedures and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the nurse in charge of the team and/or unit. Provides residents with light housekeeping. Provides residents with food service assistance during meal times.
Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Assists patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating. Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but does not start or administer intravenous fluids. Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed. Documents patient interactions as needed. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a registered nurse or manager. Requires a high school diploma and certification from an accredited nursing assistant program. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Years of Related Experience
List any license, certification or education required for this job (e.g. driver's license, RN License, HHA Certification, Master's Degree, etc.)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current/Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License (CNA)
- AHCA Level II Fingerprinting Background Screening
- Education 1: High School Graduate/Equivalent
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11979