Nursing Assistant, 11p-7a (32 Hours/week)
Nursing Assistant - Stoughton, MA
32 Hours/week (11pm - 7am)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assists with patient care under the supervision of a licensed nurse, delivering quality patient care and utilizing resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Performs all procedures and patient care per New England Sinai Hospital policy and procedure.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program; Maintenance of CNA certification.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required.
Job Reference #: 17281