Nursing Director - Full Time - Riverwoods Surgery Center
Riverwoods Surgery Center provides cost-effective, outpatient surgical services using modern, state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and caring environment through a highly-skilled compassionate staff. At the Riverwoods, we are committed to becoming the healthcare provider and employer of choice within the Utah County area. The general objectives of Riverwoods Surgery Center are as follows:
- Streamline delivery of medical care to the surgical outpatient without sacrificing quality of care.
- Make the outpatient surgery experience less anxiety producing
- Reduce the cost of medical care to the patient and
the healthcare delivery system.
- Provide an environment that is aesthetically pleasing
for the patient, physician, and employee
- Reduce the risk of nosocomial infection for the surgical patient
“Making the difference in Every Life”
Director of Nursing:
- Manages and directs the departments administrative and financial functions.
- Addresses complaints regarding department functions, and work with directors, physicians and staff to resolve complaints.
- Coordinates and directs patient care to ensure patients’ needs are met and Surgical Center policy is followed.
- Maintains the department’s Performance Improvement Activities; safety, environmental and infection control and compliance with requirements of accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Provides role clarification and counsels employees when necessary.
- Completes annual performance evaluations when due.
- Performs management activities, including interviewing, hiring and firing.
"Riverwoods Surgery Center and Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female / Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11178