Patient Experience Coordinator
The Patient Experience Coordinator is responsible for supporting a patient and family centered culture, leading the CARES Program initiatives, monitoring and providing analysis of organizational patient experience data, creating strategy for improvement in patient relations. This role also is responsible for ensuring the organization meets all accreditation and regulatory requirements related to patient rights, interpreter services and the resolution of patient concerns, complaints and grievances.
- RN required, minimum 3 years acute hospital care experience; Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and ability to encourage accountability and stimulate positive motivation throughout the organization.
- Background and experience to confidently discuss clinical issues with patients and their families.
- Makes favorable first impression and quickly able to establish rapport, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data, display strong persuasive skills and lead teams to implement effective action plans.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion.
Active RN License in FL or Multi State Compact License