Physical Therapist - Registered,#4305
Must be available to work one weekend day per month/3 per quarter.
- Follows appropriate lines of communication to effectively resolve difficult patient/family/physician/staff situations.
- Responds promptly and courteously to customer (Internal & external)/patient requests.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs, and ages.
- Respects patient/customer privacy and confidentiality.
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for own actions with appropriate follow through. Fulfills commitments.
- Consistently presents a positive attitude in working with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates service excellence skills to support high level patient satisfaction as defined by department manager.
- At discharge, makes appropriate recommendations for equipment HEP, self-care management, and continued services.
- Carries a patient load that reflects the established productivity standard of 70%.
- Coordinates patient care with PT Assistant.
Licensed as Physical Therapist as required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Current certification in Basic Cardiopulmonary Life Support.