OnSite Care, in partnership with Steward Medical Group, is seeking a Per Diem Nurse Practitioner for our clinics in Salt Lake City.
This position provides care in a Family Practice Medical clinic on an "as needed" basis.
What you can expect from OnSite Care:
- Standard 30-minute appointment time with providers
- Unique clinic and model caring for a closed population, offering primary care, preventative health and basic urgent care.
- Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends.
Who you will be:
- You will be passionate about providing quality healthcare to patients.
- You will approach care by promoting patient wellness as well as chronic disease management.
- You'll consistently demonstrate quality, service, professionalism, respect, compassion, and effective communication with patients, families, and clinical staff.
- You'll be comfortable providing treatment to work related injury and illnesses, and provide injured workers with referrals to preferred medical as needed.
- You must demonstrate leadership as a provider, and work as a team member in coordinating care to our patients.
- You will be comfortable working in a position with a significant level of autonomy, and be highly motivated by working independently.
- You will adhere and function within the scope of practice of your defined by the state regulatory board.
- You will maintain your current license in compliance with State Laws, as well as maintain your current DEA license.
- You will have had one full years' experience working in an outpatient setting as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, and will be comfortable using an EMR.
Why Join OnSite Care?
- Competitive salary
- Paid Malpractice Insurance for all providers
- Mileage Reimbursement
Dr. Donna Milavetz built OnSite Care Clinics with the idea that work should be challenging yet rewarding. We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships. We embrace diversity and celebrate both individual and team success. Our mission is to put the care back in primary care through patient engagement and doing the right thing for the right reason. We are continually working towards reducing healthcare costs, driving healthcare innovations, and improving health outcomes. We value quality over quantity, using evidence based medicine, uncompromising attention to privacy, and continued improvement in everything we do.
We truly believe in what we do and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. So join us on our mission. We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the way!
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.