Pool Respiratory Ther. (RRTT)
Provides direct and indirect patient care. Communicates with physicians/ director/charge nurse/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Is able to accept verbal orders and transcribe within the scope of their practice. Additionally, is able to perform general respiratory therapy duties in assigned department. RRT only.
- Current Arizona Respiratory Therapy Licensure.
- BLS certificate, ACLS and PALS.
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
- Additional languages preferred
- Basic computer knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.