Radiology Clinical Coordinator
About the position:
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 by 14 obstetricians, pediatricians, and family practitioners as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospitl grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Hospital in 1995.
In June 2007, Odessa Regional Hospital purchased Alliance Hospital and changed its name to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. In 2015, ORMC acquired Basin Healthcare Center. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
- Associates degree in Radiology/Radiologic Science/Nuclear Medicine, Bachelors degree preferred.
- Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology or Nuclear Medicine, either college affiliated or hospital trained.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT, or Nuclear Medicine Testing and Certification Board, NMTCB.
- Certified by the State of Texas to practice and administer radiation, TMB.
- Current BLS certification.
- Some background in Imaging Services administration; experience such as Supervisor, Assistant Director, or Lead Technologist of an Imaging Services department.
- At least five (5) active years in a department with PACS and EMAR super user experience, previous PACS administration experience prefered.
- Current membership and active participation in the Radiologic Technologist professional organization.