The Receptionist responds to incoming phone calls, directs visitors, and organizes meetings. Coordinates deliveries, incoming and outgoing mail, ordering supplies, and other general clerical duties. Normal work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, and this position works on site at all times.
- Answers and routes incoming calls, responds to voicemails, and takes and relays messages
- Coordinates and responds timely to email requests.
- Greets visitors in a welcoming, professional manner and directs to the proper destination
- Assists with scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms, and ordering food/refreshments
- Coordinates all deliveries
- Assists with the execution of direct mail and bulk mail projects, as well as all daily USPS mail
- Orders, tracks, and distributes office supplies
- Assists with data entry and special projects, as needed.
- Keeps common areas, including break rooms, neat and organized.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer literacy with the ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with others and to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate Degree strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in an administrative environment
- Dependable, people-oriented, and detail-oriented