Recruiter / Talent Sourcing Specialist - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist
Under general supervision the Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) counsels applicants about job opportunities within the hospital, screens resumes and applications, interviews qualified applicants for various positions, schedules candidates to interview with hiring manager and conducts offers of employment. The TAS will initiate background checks and prepare documents to assist HR in the new hire process. The TAS confers with requesting departments regarding staffing needs, trends, position requirements and strategies. The TAS will initiate contact and schedule recruiting visits to colleges and schools, professional meetings and conferences. The TAS will utilize current practices marketing practices to attract talent, including but not limited to social networking, college visitation programs, mail and or email campaigns, networking in the community and prospecting.
**The Utah Regional TAS is responsible for delivering full-cycle recruitment for the hospitals and facilities in the market, assigned as needed based on priorities established by Corporate VP of Talent Acquisition and regional HR Directors. Based on fluctuating needs, up to 50% of the workload could involve sourcing applicants through resume databases and social media platforms. All other duties as assigned. This position requires flexibility and excellent time management skills. Some travel between the Utah hospitals will be required, as needed.**
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or other related field preferred
- Minimum of two years of healthcare recruiting experience required
- Technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills relevant to Human Resources in order to effectively communicate with applicants, employees, team members, department managers/directors and administration.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the position.
- Proven ability to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality‹‹‹‹‹
- Basic knowledge of personnel management, employment and recruitment techniques, and laws relating thereto.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.