Registered Nurse, REQ# 13062, PD, As Needed
Patient care provided in the surgical services environment.
- Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the care of patients undergoing surgical procedures.
- Communicates with physicians continuously and as needed about patient condition.
- Assists with procedures.
- Assists with maintaining equipment and inventory.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and Hospital policies, procedures and standards.
- MA RN License
- BSN preferred
- Minimum of one year surgical day care experience preferred
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 13062