Registered Nurse-RN-Operating Room-Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse for one of our Operating Room positions at Trumbull Regional Medical Center.
Responsible to Trumbull Regional Medical Center for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to Nursing Services for supporting the nursing philosophy and providing high quality, comprehensive patient care. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs as a team leader of multi-skilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
- Leads multi-skilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
- Independently, makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
- Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills checklist.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduate of an approved school of nursing. After orientation, up to six month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions. Previous experience as an RN preferred.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required. Current BLS is required for every RN. Specific areas require specific qualifications and must meet required skills for unit specific addendum
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2455