Respiratory Therapist - Per Diem
Responsible to Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital of Ohio for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to Respiratory Care for accurate diagnostic, therapeutic and emergency services. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs therapeutic procedures.
- Performs diagnostic procedures.
- Performs emergency procedures.
- Performs charge therapist responsibilities.
- Monitors departmental supplies and inventory.
- Completes required documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate degree in Respiratory Care required or the equivalent college credits accepted by the National Board for Respiratory Care required for registry exam. Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Care preferred. After orientation, up to one month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions and to handle emergency situations
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION