RN - Hillside Rehab Hospital - Full Time 6p-6:30a
Responsible to Steward Health Care System for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to the Nursing Department for coordinating, directing, and delivering high quality, comprehensive patient care and patient/family education. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service, respect for their dignity, confidentiality, and to serve as an advocate to provide a safe environment.
AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs as an Assistant Nurse Manager, Team Leader, Charge Nurse or team member of multiskilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
- Leads multiskilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
- Independently makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
- Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills Checklist.
- Serves as a patient advocate and patient/family educator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Graduate of an accredited
Guided by our C.A.R.E.S Mission, Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital is recruiting for the best in class to carry
out our principles of Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, and Stewardship. Be a Steward of the
community and join our team of professionals!
As a Steward, we'll reward you with:
Highly competitive compensation rates
Full-time and Part-time competitive comprehensive heath insurance packages (med, dental, vision, RX, FSA, LTD, STD,
401k with an employer match
Lucrative PTO Plans
Extended illness Plans
Free or Reduced Tuition (Restrictions may apply)
Shift differentials/bonus Time
X and Z Time
Exlusive employee discounts
Annual employee engagement events
An array of advancement opportunities