RN Labor and Delivery -Nights**10K Sign On Bonus
Under the general supervision of the Maternal-Child Director and Assistant Director and the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery is responsible for the provision of safe, effective care of the childbearing patient and the newborn.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse
- Previous Clinical Nursing experience in Maternal Child Services desired
- Current CPR. NRP, CPI required within 90 days.
- S.T.A.B.L.E preferred.
- Fetal monitoring completed within six (6) months from hire for experienced nurse and within eighteen (18) months for Nurse (new to the field or returning to the profession in Labor & Delivery).
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.