RN - NICU - Nights
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Director of NICU and the Clinical Nurse Manager, RN and direct supervision of a Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides direct nursing care to individuals and groups of patients according to physicians' orders and applicable patient care standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current RN Licensure in Texas
- Current CPR certification. NRP within 90 days of hire
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within 90 days of hire
- S.T.A.B.L.E preferred
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Services and/or completion of Hospital NICU Preceptorship required.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.