RN - OR Circulator - Full Time
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct patient care to neonate through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure. Performs surgery computer documentation.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Utah.
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required. ACLS also required. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card and ACLS to your application is strongly preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Previous OR Circulator experience.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."