RN - Post-Partum - Nights
Under the general supervision of Maternal-Child Perinatal Svcs Director, and Clinical Manager, RN and under the direct supervision of a Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in Post Partum is responsible for the provision of safe, effective care of the childbearing family.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current RN Licensure in Texas
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Maternal Child Services – Post Partum environment desired.
- Current CPR certification.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certification within ninety (90) Days of hire.
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within ninety (90) day of hire if assigned Charge Nurse.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.