***ED Satellite at Quincy***
The staff Nurse is an individual who holds ultimate responsibility for direct and indirect nursing care through the utilization of the nursing process.
- The staff nurse provides individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and practices within the guidelines of the Nurse Practice Act and the Standards, Policies and Procedures of Carney Hospital.
- Demonstrated proficiency in critical care nursing, knowledge and skills
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing,
- ACLS and PALS required,
- Current registration in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts,
- CEN Required within 18 months,
- 25% rotation to the Carney Hospital Emergency Department
- Emergency room nursing experience required
***Internal Applicants May Apply 4/17/19 to 4/24/19***