Ultrasound Technologist - 32hrs/week, shift varies
Responsible to Trumbull Regional Medical Center of Ohio for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to the Medical Imaging Department for the performance of diagnostic ultrasound procedures while providing quality patient care. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Applies knowledge of ultrasound while accurately performing an exam.
- Provides quality patient care.
- Performs procedures in an organized and efficient manner.
- Operates equipment safely.
- Participates in the education of student Radiologic Technologists.
- Participates in radiology performance improvement programs.
- Processes information in the appropriate areas.
- Instructs patient prior to all exams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Completion of a college or technical training program in Radiologic Technology or Ultrasound. After orientation, up to 3 month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
Certification in Ultrasound by ARDMS required. New Ultrasound graduates will be required to obtain certification within one (1) year of employment.
Guided by our C.A.R.E.S Mission, Trumbull Regional Medical Center is recruiting for the best in class to carry
out our principles of Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, and Stewardship. Be a Steward of the
community and join our team of professionals!
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 12023