Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: The Contact Center Workforce Analyst provides decision making information by collecting, analyzing and reporting call center data.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets provider data
- Performs call statistics reporting and analysis
- Provides ad hoc reporting for department staff and executives
- Query data from MED/MC, Care Radius, Avaya, and other applications
- Produce, set up, and distribute company-wide appropriate communications
- Monitor workflow for correctness and report information that may fail
- Collects data for forecasting, budgeting, and day-to-day operations
- Ensure staffing levels coincide with Call Center Volume requirements
- Identifies opportunities to streamline processes
- College degree (BS or Associates) in Business Administration, Computer Science or experience in a related field.
Years of Experience:
- At least 2 years of call center experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management (Avaya, AACC a plus).
- Medicaid and Medicare familiarity helpful.
- Experience with call recording systems.
- Knowledge of Avaya functionality
- Intimate knowledge of MED/MC, Care Radius preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Schedule flexibility within core hours of 5am to 8pm when requested
- Accomplish goals with minimal supervision
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17909