$5(K) Sign-On Bonus RN ICU Full Time Nights 7p-7a (I318)
The Registered (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient card to other members of the health care team. The RN in ICU will be responsible for the direct care of the critically ill adult and elderly patient to include providing prescribed medical treatment and personal care services. Duties include documenting observations, assessments, and changes in patient’s condition; collaborating with health team members to facilitate positive patient care outcomes. The ICU can also serve as a post-operative care area for critically ill medical and surgical patients. The ICU RN can provide direct patient care to 1-3 patients depending on acuity.
Current/Active Florida RN License or Compact License
Associates degree in Nursing
American Heart Association BLS, ACLS Certification
Critical Care Experience
ICU Principles and Practices skills
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.