Location: Steward Medical Group - West
Posted Date: 4/6/2022
Steward Medical Group (SMG) is searching for an Concur Account Payable Analyst that will serve as a key member of the Accounts Payable team based in Franklin, TN. Under the direct supervision of the Manager of Accounts Payable, the Concur Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for the Continuing Medical Education (CME) / Dues and employee expense reimbursement life cycle for Steward Medical Group.
- Position will manage the Concur platform for Steward Medical Group
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) / Dues and Employee Expense Reimbursements
- Will respond to all inquiries in timely fashion
- User maintenance, payment inquiries, approval workflow inquiries, report submissions, remaining CME balances, etc.
- Will be a resource to SMG Directors, Practice Managers/Administrators, and Physicians
- Runs reports as requested and on a regular basis to identify problems, identify active users that may be to be terminated, reimbursement trends, # of reports submitted monthly, etc.
- Will work with corporate AP/Accounting Team on all Concur system maintenance/upgrades/initiatives
- Will contribute to continuous improvement projects and data maintenance projects within concur
- Performs all other activities as required to ensure the reimbursement process conforms to all company policies and internal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of and experience with Concur in a physician practice setting or other healthcare organization.
- Detail oriented with strong quantitative skills.
- Desire to work as a team.
- Embrace change in an exciting fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines as required.
- The desire and ability to learn and the willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of education and experience.
- Experience (Type & Length): One (1) to three (3) years of Accounts Payable experience required, preferably in a Healthcare Environment.
- Certification/Licensure: N/A
- Software/Hardware: High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel; Access/SQL skills preferred, other Microsoft Office skills a plus.
- Other: Previous healthcare, accounts payable experience a plus.