Provides direct and indirect patient care, supervises AT assistants in the acute care and partial hospital setting. Communicates with physicians/director/charge nurse/co-workers, as appropriate about changes inpatient's clinical condition including results of assessment and treatment modalities. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Provides skill building opportunities and discharge lifestyle suggestions on all assessed patients.
- BS/Masters from an accredited University with degree in Therapeutic Recreation and Current Certified Therapeutic Recreational
- Therapist registration (CTRS), Certified by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (MTBC),
- Certified by the Arizona Department of Education with Special Education K-12 certificate,
- Art Therapy,
- Physical Education or Dance Therapy with current certification.
- At least 2 years experience in Behavioral Health preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans