Admin Assistant 2, Psych St Dymphnas, REQ 21205, Per Diem
Responsible for the processing of invoices and payments for the facility. Invoices, credits and payments are processed through the computer system
• Processes payments for purchase order transactions.
• Audits invoices against the purchase order/receiving report for correct vendor information, items, quantity and price.
• Ensures payments are made to vendors according to the terms in the purchase order; prepares voucher reports.
• Monitors invoices for correct information; investigates invoice or payment errors.
• Answers the telephone professionally and in a timely manner; directs calls appropriately.
• Demonstrates the ability to be organized and flexible.
• Demonstrates independent judgment in prioritizing multiple tasks, identifying and communicating pertinent information to the manager
• Accepts other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates ability to read and write English. High school graduate preferred, previous admin asst experience preferred, computer skills preferred.