Administrative Services Specialist (Clerk)
Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Administrative Services assists all departments within SHCN by sorting, distributing, scanning, sending and batching all mail that is received. They also assist with supplies, leased machines (fax, copy, printers, etc.) and maintaining the break rooms. Preparing large printing and mail out jobs is an essential part of this position in addition to any other clerical functions that need to be completed.
Maintain workflow and prepare all incoming mail:
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes, as well as incoming paper claims
- Send/receive packages and mail via FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS
- Mark and place electronic reports into corresponding folders
Prepare all monthly mail outs:
- Mail out monthly letters to members from all departments including EPSDT, Maternity, ED, etc
- Mail letters for employees that work remotely
- Mail informational letters for providers and members as requested
Facilitate and maintain materials.
- Escort any vendors or repairman throughout the office
- Maintain office supply needs
- Assist with maintaining company leased machines such as copier/fax machines
Other duties as assigned
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High school diploma
Years of Experience:
- Preferred one (1) year clerical experience in an office environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled