The Application Analyst is responsible for supporting the Meditech application across the Steward enterprise. Work closely with application and technical teams on support, maintenance, and implementation of application changes, enhancements and small projects. Primary application support for:
MEDITECH Medical Oncology
• Primary responsibility includes translating clinical content and workflow into the build, implementation and maintenance of Meditech Clinical and Advanced Clinical Applications.
• Extensive knowledge of specific clinical applications and/or other vendor applications
• Work closely with the clinical business owners and information systems team to execute the Project Work Plan, keeping within the constraints of standardized clinical content.
• Bachelor's degree in health related field or Information Systems.
• RN or other Clinical degree preferred.
• Knowledge of Meditech 6.X
• Experience with a Meditech client-server.
• Experience in leading small projects across multiple disciplines.
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Strong organizational, problem solving, and prioritization skills as demonstrated by the successful and timely completion of assignments