Asst, Nursing Cert, Telemetry 3rd Floor, Full Time, Night Shift
Assists patients with activities of daily living. Provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- High School graduate or one year experience as a Nursing Assistant.
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience, preferred.
- Successful completion of C.N.A course/certification
- Requires a through knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions.
- Current BLS certification-American Heart Association
- CNA certification- State of Florida
Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization
Refer to Competency Evaluation for this position.