Asst, Nursing Cert
This position requires employees to be available to work shifts in any department at three of the following Steward Health Care locations: Coral Gables Hospital, Florida Medical Center, Hialeah Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, Palmetto General Hospital.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit’s policies and procedures skills check lists.
This position requires employees to be available to work shifts at the following Steward Health Care locations: Coral Gables Hospital, Florida Medical Center, Hialeah Hospital, North Shore Medical Center, Palmetto General Hospital.
- One Year of hospital CAN and/or Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran