Behavioral Health Tech II
At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit.
A BHT II shall provide the following direct services in the patient’s home, school, or community setting as part of implementing a patient’s individual treatment plan (ITP).
- Support of problem-solving skill development.
- Instruction on how to understand, direct, interpret, manage, and control feelings and emotional responses to situations
- Aid the parent/caregiver to address the therapeutic need of the patient; psychoeducational services related to mental health, including the development of improved decision-making skills to manage behavior.
- Aid with the development of socially acceptable behaviors, instruction on stress reduction, techniques; data collection; behavioral stabilization and interventions to support services.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, sociology, education or related field; or an Associate's Degree/60 credits towards a bachelor's degree; or a Pennsylvania license as a registered nurse.
- Two years’ experience in the provision of behavioral health services to children/youth
- Background Clearances (as required by law)
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Successful completion of post offers physical and drug screen
- Vacation time
- Sick time
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician-owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.