Business Analyst PMO
The (PMO) Business Analyst supports the IT PMO, IT Leadership and business units through intake of project requests, and ensuring all required information is obtained and assessed to help facilitate successful project implementation.
• Processes requests in alignment with company strategic goals and targets;
• Analyzes and reports initial high-level IT budget forecast based on project assessments;
• Prepares executive level reports to review portfolio of Projects in Assessment - prioritizations and funding statuses of all initiatives;
• Facilitates portfolio review process by partnering with internal team members and business managers to assess all project requests and define network, infrastructure and labor costs to support leadership prioritization and approval of initiatives;
• Provides support to the business managers on input of project requests;
• Supports Program Managers on specific portfolio and operational improvement needs; and
• Supports all department functions related to IT Portfolio Management.
Required Knowledge & Skills
• Experience business requirements gathering and analysis skills;
• Strong process management, workflow analysis, problem resolution, technical, and critical thinking skills;
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently;
• Ability to engage cross functional teams to successful completion of business requirements analysis;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to facilitate meetings, effectively lead discussions and document findings/deliverables/responsible parties; and
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
I. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
II. Experience (Type & Length): Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in related field.
III. Software/Hardware: Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Knowledge of SharePoint.