Business Development Representative
OnSite Care, in partnership with Steward Medical Group, is looking for a Business Development Representative who is ready to play an important and influential role in contributing to our business development efforts and accomplishments.
This position will be based in the Phoenix, AZ area (remote) and will report directly to our Director of Business Development, who is based in Salt Lake City, UT.
At OnSite care, we truly believe in what we do, and the services we provide. We operate primary care clinics at employer's worksites, partnering with medium-large employer groups. Our mission is to provide exceptional family medicine health services exclusively for the employees and family members of these exceptional companies. We are based in Salt Lake City, UT and operate clinics in Utah, Arizona and Tennessee. OnSite Care is a subsidiary of Steward Health Care.
Benefits for Business Development Director include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive, exceptional benefits package
Responsibilities for Business Development Representative include:
- Lead Sourcing: Identify and cultivate qualified leads leading to new business opportunities
- Represent OnSite Care within various organizations, memberships and committee’s…assuring brand recognition
- Demonstrate excellence in presenting OnSite's value to potential and existing customers
- Take responsibility and achieve defined growth objectives
- Liaise with OnSite Leadership Team on implementation of OnSite's strategic and operational plans and product and service offerings
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and knowledge of healthcare industry, specifically the workplace primary care clinic niche, with an emphasis on ROI studies, budgets, margins, service and product offerings
- Manage proposal and RFP processes and successful delivery
- Develop, review and report on business development strategies, ensuring objectives and value are well understood
- Present products and/or services to prospective clients
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing clients
- Perform ongoing competitor and market analysis to assure OnSite is properly positioned within the workplace primary care industry
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications for the Business Development Director position include:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Experience in supporting teams and complex initiatives in the healthcare industry
- Comprehensive understanding of healthcare industry (an emphasis in employer insurance/benefit offerings a plus)
- Outstanding communication skills. Experience presenting to and coordinating meetings, including preparation of agendas and presentation materials, presenting to decision-makers, documenting meeting minutes, addressing appropriate questions and directing follow-up
- Proven experience in developing business relationships resulting in long-term contracted partnerships
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook skills required
- Experience/proficiency with Salesforce.com preferred but not required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Excellent demonstrated follow up skills & attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic opportunities and operationalize processes to drive outcomes
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization (both internal and external)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven ability to adapt and manage change
- Demonstrated understanding of health information management systems preferred.
- Strong abilities in creating innovative and "consultant-level" presentation and documentation for clients preferred.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.