Cafeteria Worker,REQ 26441,16hrs.,10:45am-7:15pm,EOW
Location: Holy Family Hospital
Posted Date: 4/7/2020
Qualifications: High School Diploma preferred. Works cooperatively and collaboratively building a positive team spirit. Fosters interdisciplinary, collaborative relationships within the department and the organization. Makes timely and appropriate decisions in the face of conflicting demands and interests. Readily adapts to change and welcomes new approaches when circumstances demand it. Willingness to provide exceptional customer service.
- Performs all designated duties of posted job flows in direct correlation of time sequence of job flows.
- Ensures that the quality of all food items are satisfactory according to Department/State Health Code Standards. Accurately follows all implemented temperature, portion control, and product rotation systems, as established by the food service department.
- Implements time management practices in the daily operations of the Cafeteria in relation to job flows
- Performs courteous, friendly service to all customers of the Cafeteria with emphasis on a "Team Work" approach to service. Maintains an overall "Focus on Service", "Guest Satisfaction At Any Cost" attitude.
- Maintains Cafeteria sanitation in accordance to department standards, job flows, and State Health Codes.
- Assists in planning and implementing all Cafeteria daily and promotional specials per department standards
- Maintains an adequate "speed of service" pace in direct correlation with business volume, according to established department/industry standards. Actively takes a "proactive" approach to the organization of the Cafeteria, to assure customers are served in a timely manner
- Performs accurate duties relating to customer information (i.e. menus, pricing, quality assurance, specials) with emphasis on proper communication of such information, in coordination with department policies.